- Name in arabic:
- Name in english:
- Name in berber:
- Phone Code:
- Zip code:
- 192 891 hab. (2008)
- Area :
- 29 514,14 km2
Presentation of the wilaya
The wilaya of Naâma (in Arabic : ولاية النعامة), is an Algerian wilaya located in the west of Algeria, it appeared after the new administrative division of the national territory, intervened in 1984, according to which the country was divided into 48 wilayas.
The wilaya of Naâma has seven daïras
GEOGRAPHICAL SITUATION (Relief - Climate, etc.)
NAAMA, a wilaya bordering Morocco, is limited:
- To the north by the wilayas of Tlemcen and Sidi-Bel-Abbès,
- To the east by the wilaya of El Bayadh,
- To the south by the wilaya of Bechar,
- A the West by the Algerian-Moroccan border.
The capital of the Wilaya is located 432 km west of the capital, Algiers.
The Wilaya covers an area of 29,514 km2.
The wilaya is located at an altitude of more than 1,000 meters on the Highlands , it is crossed by the chain of the Saharan Atlas with peaks exceeding 2,000 meters at Jebel mekfer 2,200 meters.
The climate is arid continental with averages of −10 ° C in winter and over 45 ° C in summer.
In general, the climatic year of the wilaya is divided into two
great seasons; a cold and relatively wet season that extends from
November to April and a hot, dry season from May to October.
Since the creation of the wilaya of Naama , Naâma has experienced significant economic development,
At the local level, the first important economic sector in the wilaya
of Naâma is agriculture; precisely pastoralism.
The situation of the agriculture sector in the wilaya of Naâma can be
summarized by the following figures:
Total agricultural area: 2,203,460 Ha, including:
- UAA: 23,766 Ha, including 13,571 Ha irrigated.
- Pastures: 2 179 634 Ha
Development under the APFA: 30,334 Ha, including 00 Ha in 2012.
Vegetable production :
- Winter cereals: 5592 Ha sowing,
- Market gardening: 429 646 Qx in an area of 2 972 Ha,
- Artificial fodder: 542 988 Qx in an area of 3,808 Ha,
- Arboriculture: 60,269 Qx in an area (in relation) of 1,722 Ha,
- Phoeniciculture: 8,800 Qx with 16,000 related palms.
Number of breeders: 6,700
Livestock: 1,256,428 head, of which
- Sheep: 1,150,249
- Goats: 68,619
- Cattle: 37,560
The wilaya of Naâma contains enormous potential in natural reserves
ECONOMIC, ADMINISTRATIVE AND SOCIAL INFRASTRUCTURES
In terms of water mobilization, the boreholes and water points have all been positive. The flow rates vary between 5 and 80 liters / second
This wilaya includes the following dams :
- Aïn Hadjadj dam
The railroad, only one line exists, that of Mohammedia-Bechar; it is about a narrow way which runs along the RN6 on all the territory of the wilaya. A project consisting in the redevelopment of this line in normal way is in progress.
In the airport sector, the wilaya has an aerodrome located in Mécheria. A program to strengthen the secondary track has been selected and will be launched shortly. This important infrastructure will be of a considerable contribution to the development of the region.
- Naama Hospital.
- Méchria hospital.
- Aïn Sefra Hospital.
The wilaya of Naâma has enormous tourism potential, thus opening up broad development prospects for this sector:
* About 500 rock carving stations,
* Remarkable natural sites ; dune of Ain Sefra, Djebel Ain-Aissa (1600 m), "Fouara" of Ain-Ben-Khelil, Oasis.
* Ain-Ouarka spa resort,
* Local festivals,
* Tourist hotel,
Ex seat DJS next to the El Nasr room, Naama, Algeria
Contact details of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Naâma
CCIE / Essouhoub Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Ex seat DJS next to the El Nasr room, Naama, Algeria
- There is no primary mobile phone
- Landline number:
049 59 01 74
049 59 04 55
049 59 01 74
- There is no viber account
- Work hours:
- We don't have this information.