- Name in arabic:
- Name in english:
- Name in berber:
- ⵜⴰⵏⴻⴱⴹⵉⵜ ⵏ ⵜⵓⴱⵉⵔⴻⵜ
- Phone Code:
- Zip code:
- 728 290 habitants (2011)
- Area :
- 4454 km²
Presentation of the wilaya of Bouira
Resulting from the 1974 division, the wilaya of Bouira (Touviret in Tamazight) is located to the south-east of Algiers with an area of 4454 km2. For a population of 742,855 inhabitants, i.e. a density of 167 inhabitants per km2. It is bounded on the north by the wilayas of Boumerdes and Tizi-Ouzou, on the south M'sila and Média, on the east Bejaia and Bordj bouarreridj and on the west Blida and Médéa.
Bouira is an essential center of trade and transit to the south and east of the country. This situation gives it a leading role in the framework of regional planning policy or sets up major structuring projects including the East-West motorway and the Tilesdit (167 million cubic meters) and Koudiet dams. Acerdoune (640 million cubic meters). Its predominantly agricultural vocation opens up wide prospects for it in agro-food processing activities. In addition, and given the diversity and richness of its natural landscapes, the tourism and craft sector of the wilaya has definite potential for its development.
GEOGRAPHICAL SITUATION (Relief - Climate, etc.)
The territory of the Wilaya of Bouira is characterized by 05 large geographic areas:
· The central depression
· The eastern terminus of the Atlas Blidéen
· The catchment Djurdjuran
· The chain of Bibans and senior southern reliefs
· The South Bibanique depression
The climate is hot and dry in summer, cold and rainy in winter. The average rainfall is 660 mm / year in the north and 400 mm / year in the southern part. Temperatures vary between 20 and 40 ° C from May to September and 2 to 12 ° C from January to March.
The useful agricultural area (UAA) of the wilaya is estimated at 190,060 ha (42.67% of the area of the wilaya), including 11,411 ha (6%) of irrigated area.
Wooded areas hold an important place in the wilaya, they occupy 112,250 ha (25.20% of the total area of the wilaya. The main forest species are Aleppo pine, holm oak and cork oak.
Significant mining resources are available across the Wilaya, exploited among others by the Sour El Ghozlane cement plant, the Aomar Brickworks and several aggregate quarrying units for construction needs.
Its mainly agricultural vocation opens up wide prospects in the field of SMI / SME, notably through agrifood processing activities.
The wilaya has two large agricultural perimeters : in the East, M'chedallah perimeter: 1,600 ha and in the West, Aribs perimeter (Ain Bessem): 2,200 ha
Agricultural production in the wilaya is predominantly cereals and olive crops.
The wilaya has significant industrial land suitable for housing investment projects that create wealth and jobs :
· An industrial zone located in Sidi Khaled (Oued El Berdi) with an area of 225 ha.
· Ten (10) activity zones spread across the Wilaya with a total area of 47.60 ha.
ECONOMIC, ADMINISTRATIVE AND SOCIAL INFRASTRUCTURES
Hydraulic : The wilaya has:
- three dams intended for drinking water supply and irrigation.
- 258 boreholes
- 35 hill reservoirs
- 464 reservoirs and water towers
The wilaya of Bouira includes the following dams:
· Koudiat Acerdoune dam .
· Tilesdit Dam .
· Oued Lakhal dam .
· Souflat dam .
The wilaya of Bouira contains significant water resources. It is crossed by important watersheds whose average annual contribution is of the order of 561 million m 3 consisting of :
· Isser watershed : 135 million m 3 / year.
· Sahel Soummam watershed : 380 million m 3 / year
· Hodna watershed : 35 million m 3 / year
· Humus watershed : 11 million m 3 / year
Road network : It is made up of :
· East-West motorway over a distance of 101 km between Lakhdaria and the border with the Wilaya of Bordj Arreridj.
· A line of 2225.92 km distributed as follows: 355,440 km of National Roads, 800,191 km of Wilaya Ways and 1070,297 km of Communal Ways.
The wilaya of Bouira is served by several national roads :
- National road 5 : RN5 ( Constantine road).
- National road 8 : RN8 ( Bou Saâda road ).
- National road 15 : RN15 ( Chorfa road).
- National road 18 : RN18 ( Berrouaghia road ).
- National road 25 : RN25 ( Aïn Bessem road ).
- National road 26 : RN26 ( Tazmalt road).
- National road 30 : RN30 ( M'Chedallah road ).
- National road 33 : RN33 ( Tikjda road ).
- National road 60 : RN60 ( M'Sila road).
- National road 62 : RN62 ( Hannacha road ).
- National road 106 : RN106 ( Bordj Bou Arréridj road)
Education : The wilaya has :
· 580 primary schools, 116 secondary schools and middle school 44 and 455 canteens
Professional training :
· 16 CFPA , 03 institutes (INSFP) and 14 appendices CFPA.
Health : The wilaya counts
5 hospitals, 33 polyclinics and 138 treatment rooms and 05 maternities.
Given the diversity and richness of its natural landscapes, the tourism and craft sector of the Wilaya has definite potential for its development marked in particular by :
· The resort of Tikjda and weather sites Tala Rana (Saharidj) and Ain Zebda (with limits Bouira - Tizi Ouzou and Bejaia)
· The mountainous and forest areas (mountain tourism in the North)
· The thermal site (Hammam Ksena in the South).
· Water bodies, dams and hill reservoirs.
Most of it is the Djurdjura National Park (18,000 ha including 9,000 ha in Bouira).
As for the artisanal activity, the Wilaya contains an undeniable know-how in certain traditional artisanal activities among which : pottery, artisanal tiles, traditional dress including the famous dress of El Ksar, the Kabyle dress, the burnous, etc.
Bt N ° 7.Cité 130 dwellings, Bouira, Algeria
Contact details of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Bouira
CCIT / Tikjda Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Bt N ° 7.Cité 130 dwellings, Bouira, Algeria
- There is no primary mobile phone
- Landline number:
026 73 91 91
026 73 91 30
026 73 91 40
026 73 91 30
026 73 91 91
- There is no viber account
- Work hours:
- We don't have this information.